About Me

First of all, I'm a college student. I'm currently taking up Information Technology at Asia Pacific College. My hobbies are; making art(drawing,sketching,painting,clay molding,etc.), watching anime(all genre, except bishounen/male harem), playing computer games, collecting gundam models, and swimming. My interest are looking at art works, anime, and the latest technological gadgets, which includes cellphones, handheld gaming devices, computer specs, and many more.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Portrait of the Other/Self - Portrait Without Self


Portrait of the Other

First Part
*Same environment, different settings.

Walking Around


Second Part
*Subject is static but the camera view changes directions

Eating Food


Using the "Wii" console

 Using the "PSP"(PlayStation Portable)

Using the "PC"(Personal Computer)


The "Informed Consent" written Statement



         Since, the person that I chose to become the subject for this project is, actually, my sibling. So, the code name that I'll just use for him will be "brother", it's not much of code name but its decent to just keep it that way. "Brother" is an elementary student. There is a little difficulty when it comes communication because of our age, still we have different perspectives about life. So, the exchange of information we had was very limited. Those information were mostly about games, particularly shooting games.  It can be seen in the images above, that most of the objects with "brother" are gadgets, consoles, and computers, which he is fond of using. Its also the same with me, I like using computers and gadgets for my own entertainment and purpose. Thus, the main point of this project was to communicate and gather information about myself without me included visually within the images.                    


No comments:

Post a Comment